When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bootstrap_form
- Purgecss does not know about styles used by bootstrap_form
- checkboxes in vertical forms render weird
- rails 6 with webpacker error~
- Bootstrap 5
- `invalid-feedback` element isn't rendering
- Add support for Ransack::Search object to the first argument of bootrap_form_for
- Refactor check box and radio button helpers
- Undefined method `name' for "Search":Ransack::Name
- Suggestion: use the <output> tag for static flelds
- Ability to globally enable custom form fields