When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bootstrap_form
- Suggestion: use the <output> tag for static flelds
- Ability to globally enable custom form fields
- Rich text area not auto-expanding vertically
- Markup from `required: true` may be different from default markup for required fields
- label_class ignored on collection_check_boxes
- Support/how-to for floating labels
- Labels don't use namespaced ids
- collection_check_boxes with custom: true doesn't allow select
- Feature request: Direct Uploads Support
- How to display selected file name?
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.