When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
104 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to powershell
- Remove public setter for VerbInfo class properties
- Bump Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure from 3.0.0-preview.2 to 3.0.0-preview.3
- Bump Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure from 3.0.0-preview.2 to 3.0.0-preview.3 in /tools/packaging/projects/reference/System.Management.Automation
- Bypass the personal and system profiles if the `Shift` key is hold down.
- Change New-FileCatalog -CatalogVersion default to 2
- In remoting calls, combining the `$using:` scope with `function:` namespace variable notation is quietly ignored or causes syntax errors, unlike in background jobs.
- A netcat like native utility for powershell
- Unwanted change in tab completion in >= 7.4.0-preview.5
- Incorrect assertion in ModuleIntrinsics.cs
- `ConvertFrom-StringData` -Raw switch to parse data field as literal
- C# not yet supported