When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
87 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to powershell
- [SecretManagment not supported in non-standard Windows accounts] Get-Secret breaks JEA transcript
- Include module name and aliased command in suggestions from the `PSCommandNotFoundSuggestion`
- Parameter declarations are accepted with names that cannot be bound with named arguments, such as those that look like negative numbers
- The sudo check logic in installpsh-redhat.sh has the check for skip-sudo-check backwards
- Duplicated tags for imported modules
- Fix accumulation of tags when testing manifest with wildcard export
- installpsh-redhat.sh fails to correctly install root owned .repo file
- Compare-Object with [char] instances is unexpectedly case-sensitive by default
- Import-Module with UseWindowsPowerShell parameter as LOCALSYSTEM account fails if $HOME\Documents\Powershell\Modules directory does not exist.
- Allow Set-PSSessionConfiguration to modify default PSRemoting endpoints from PS5 to PS7 or back
- C# not yet supported