When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
49 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to powershell
- Autocomplete should quote property names ending in "?"
- Allow types that have a default `outOfBand` custom format to be displayed in other formats without `-Force`
- Get-CimInstance is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet -PowerShell 7 SDK
- `OutOfBand` custom format definitions require `-Force` when using `Format-*` cmdlets
- Explicitly number enum values
- Feature Request: Expand-Archive to support Uri ,tarballs and strip
- Intellisense for `New-Object`'s `ComObject` parameterset
- Array Cast To String When Calling Class Library Function Expecting Generic Enumerable String Object
- Feature Request: Implement Where-Object -Parallel feature
- Do not add space-prefixed commands to history (like in bash/zsh)
- C# not yet supported