When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode-powershell
- Bug: InsertCommand error from PowerShell Command Explorer
- Breakpoint not being hit when attaching to debugger
- Initial Notebook UI Mode in VS Code Insiders
- Extension issue
- WriteObject and WriteError methods cannot be called from outside the overrides
- Bump @types/semver from 7.2.0 to 7.3.1
- Session exited in status bar has bad contrast
- Non-preview extension reports "Preview"
- Need auto splat extractor implemented in base PowerShell vscode extension
- Intellisense is not highlighting errors in latest version
- TypeScript not yet supported