the future face of osu!
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to osu-web
- 👷 Enable multiple production tracks
- Convert modding profile discussion events component to typescript
- Convert modding profile votes component to typescript
- Remove unused currentUser prop from NewReview
- Enable kudosu for replies that reopen others' resolved mods
- `priority:0` label shown as a separate category in changelog
- Include all participants on a multiplayer lobby in the message history if a report comes from a multi lobby
- Add style for table in changelog
- Add tests for discord username validation
- Fix beatmap discussion lock button colour
- PHP not yet supported