When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to benchee
- Add support for built-in profilers
- MacOS reports it has nano-second precision, but it most often doesn't --> Bad nano benchmark results
- Project benchmarks
- Odd performance characteristics of using inputs vs. not using inputs
- Added ability for user to set a reference_job as in the config in ord…
- More types of memory measurement (process heap size, retained memory)
- Profile after benchmark
- Property based benchmarking
- Is it possible to make Formatters.Console.output more compact?
- Bench modules (ExUnit-style benchmarks definitions) (DSL)
- Elixir not yet supported