When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Makefile not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to prest
- Add option to specify prest.toml file location
- Compose custom queries from multiple .sql files?
- Send JSON directly from Postman creates an error
- JWT role claim
- Mysql adapter returns no value with Insert transaction
- mistakes in the package architecture (fail), proposed to simplify evolution and project maintenance
- [Feature Request]Any plan for graphql?
- Bad docker image
- Inconsistency while subsequent pREST calls
- Operations on column and table names with white space cause "invalid identifier" error
- Makefile not yet supported