When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
114 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to prettier
- wrong print-width calculation when non-latin character exists.
- Unexpected break in `v-for`
- Always add semicolon to the end of CSS code
- Add parentheses for `TSTypeQuery` in some case
- Move `normalizeCliOptions` into `cli/`
- Enable some ESLint rules
- TS Instantiation Expressions Throw Errors For Multiple Arguments
- Add link id to changelog entry
- Replace `esutils` with `@babel/helper-validator-identifier`
- Look in the parent directories for editorconfig files