When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to prusaslicer
- Manually input commands and non-existing layer heights
- Arc Fitting (G2/G3) not exporting with Pressure Equalizer enabled
- This part crashes the slicer at 0.2mm layer height
- Add physical printer browser option for Moonraker API
- Minimal Speed Limit option
- Extra perimeters on overhangs cause replacing bridges with concentric pattern
- Slow down if layer print time is below
- PruseSlicer not respecting "Support on build plate only"
- Gcode invisible pour l'ender 3 s1 pro
- Comprehensive change in filament prices
- C++ not yet supported