When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Crash on Changing Printer Preset Preferences.
- 1.42.0-alpha3: post processing script not run
- MMU Feature Request (Extruder Color Indicator In Dropdown Box)
- 1.42.0-alpha Bed not visible after startup
- Need a placeholder for the next coordinates after tool change
- Slic3r shows cryptic filename from Fusion 360's direct STL export
- [Feature Request] Ultimaker 3 support
- Request for Basic Mesuring tools
- Complete Individual Objects should print from front to back
- [Request]1.42 Color print feature G-code options
- C++ not yet supported