When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- 1.42.0-alpha7: extruder is reset on "reload from disk"
- Turn overhangs to bridges by support
- machine_max_acceleration_retracting ignored
- Remove "Advanced" menu in Print settings
- 1.42 beta crash when slicing
- Unnecessary support material
- Print infill lines in better order
- New modifier creator
- Unneeded pattern interface
- Delete part/modifier
- C++ not yet supported