When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Updater fails. Modify option unable to update
- No Sparse Layers (EXPERIMENTAL) Final Layer error
- [Feature Request] Add sequential printing warning about custom g-code insertion in both instances
- First Layer Height can't be greater than nozzle diameter when using percentages - 2.4.0 beta 3
- Skinny textbox Beta 4
- Incorrect path display PS 2.4.0-beta3
- [Question] What CI system builds OSX Packages?
- [2.4.0-beta3] Crash when displaying volumetric flow rate in preview view
- [BUG]: Colorchanges with single Extruder @Option "sequential printing" with multiple Objects not possible
- Feature Request: option to hide/show the origin/axes markers
- C++ not yet supported