When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Curling on Overhangs wrong Layer Time
- [Feature Request] Shrinkage compensation with AI
- Using MMU the slicer
- [2.2-aplha] disrupting Serial Port
- Add additional Placeholder variables?
- Fan setting incorrect if fan speed < slow down speed
- UI problem wiht perimeter >= 1mm
- Incorrect Perimeter thickness causes gaps
- Temperature compensation?
- [2.2.0] Ignoring the Z speed settings on Delta
- C++ not yet supported