When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Can't start new version 2.1.0, install
- Output-Option extrusion_width shows always 0
- Replace "mm3/s" with "mm³/s" in the localizations
- STL model not beeing auto-repaired on import; slicing is incomplete.
- M109 not recognized in custom G-code
- Add "Angle Interface layers"
- Crash when using arrange button
- When adding new instance, the object is unselected
- LANGUAGE environment variable not respected
- [Optimization] Bed with single part toggling printable forces reslice
- C++ not yet supported