When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Icons too big
- machine_max_acceleration_extruding as placeholder
- Cant control solid infill
- Maintaining consistent AMF support
- Slicer does not import the entire object
- Feature Request: Keyboard shortcuts help dialog should not be modal
- Unexpected results with Random seam position
- slic3r 1.42.0 beta2, z contact distance issue.
- Hangs while slicing a specific file
- Does not fill on several thicknesses.
- C++ not yet supported