When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- nozzle raises up too high when starting to print
- STL File can not be fixed - incorrectly sliced
- Z lift at layer change occurring before Travel
- Prusa slicer doesn't generate the necessary support tower.
- PrusaSlicer 2.4.0-alpha0 fails to build with gcc 11
- Added option to independently set z axis travel speed
- Prusa Slicer GCode Viewer - Automatic reload
- MacOS / Minimize window / Shortcut CMD + M
- i slice my file have temp set for 210c extruder bed 60 c printer is preheated start print sd card or octopi and heat kicks down to 120c then i cant print . sense i updated to 2.3 please help. thank you
- TBB cmake file needs updating to latest, fix included
- C++ not yet supported