When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to slic3r
- Stringing as a result of not retracting sometimes before travel!?
- Cannot Compile On MacOS 13 Beta
- Feature request: Integrate with Printables / Thingyverse
- Performance Issue: Background Calculation and Brush on Support are barely usable together
- Can't paste part outside group
- Can't place on surface part inside group
- Improve parts selection inside group
- M107 called twice during startup
- PrusaSlicer Programmabsturz bei Auswahl Variable Schichthöhe
- infill: Calibrate infill density to have equalized result
- C++ not yet supported