When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pulumi
- Codegen: extern-resource-schema doesn't compile for go
- Add a new flag to `pulumi import` to allow running in pure codegen mode
- Add option to set property names to import with
- Destroy does not download plugins
- Recreate broken programgen tests
- wip: panic on running tests?
- iam.GetPolicyDocument example is wrong - also how to create string pointer?
- [codegen/go] Honor import aliases for external types/resources
- [codegen/nodejs] Generate correct import paths for custom packages
- Unstable test CI on Windows platform
- not yet supported