When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pumpkindb
- `Read` on uninitialized buffer may cause UB ( `PacketReader::read()` )
- Problem: does not build on Linux anymore
- Is this project abandoned?
- Problem: Missing input / output elements from queue operations
- Problem: Rust nightly after 2017-06-20 affects benchmarks negatively
- Problem: lazy builtins! macro defers syntax checking until run time
- Problem: PumpkinDB is too low-level
- Problem: "builtins" files don't allow for computed constants
- Problem: different users would use different naming conventions
- Problem: switching storage backends is nearly impossible
- Rust not yet supported