When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pumpkindb
- `Read` on uninitialized buffer may cause UB ( `PacketReader::read()` )
- Is this project abandoned?
- Problem: Rust nightly after 2017-06-20 affects benchmarks negatively
- Problem: PumpkinDB is too low-level
- Problem: "builtins" files don't allow for computed constants
- Problem: switching storage backends is nearly impossible
- Problem: is overwriting key/value with the same value a duplicate?
- Problem: Documentation of master is out of sync with code too often
- Problem: overflowing integer literals are parsed as instructions
- Problem: non-trivial to detect if JSON's value is an integer or a float
- Rust not yet supported