When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to purescript
- Consider using static linking in binary distributions
- Improvements to "add type annotation" suggestion
- Improve lint import warnings
- Fix #3558
- Fix record-unification issue:
- Compiler crashes with "unifyTypes: unspecified skolem scope"
- Print compilation errors to standard output
- purs ide: type information by range (like :GhcModType does)
- `Name _ was shadowed` not raised for imported values
- Line numbers for "Module X imports itself." errors are off
- Haskell not yet supported