When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to purescript
- Raise upper bound on aeson in package.yaml
- Constructor (de)application as higher precedence than `@`
- Possible bug in apartness checking
- Allow wildcards without warning for type variables that only appear once?
- Improve error when attempting to define a value `it` in the repl
- Add Nix test dependencies to stack.yaml
- Bump ghc: 8.4.3 -> 8.4.4
- Incorrect overlapping instance error
- Order of definitions in a let/where can matter when binding a pattern
- Haskell not yet supported