When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
710 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- POC: New UDF methods option
- CI: Strict channel Priority
- TST: dropping of nuisance columns for groupby ops #38815
- CI: run pyright
- BUG: `freq` attribute is `None` after `set_index`
- BUG: groupby/apply reuses the index which causes weird behavior
- ENH: Possible to add dtype/converters as arguments for pandas.read_xml() ?
- ENH: `RangeIndex.sort_values` can avoid materialization of values.
- BUG: DataFrame.convert_dtypes doesn't preserve subclasses
- TYP: Redundant imports to define the public API
- Python not yet supported