When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
400 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- BUG: maybe_convert_objects mixed datetimes and timedeltas
- Version 0.24.2 is suddenly Python 3 only. I was under the impression that 0.24.x supports both Python 2 and 3.
- Initial implementation of rolling iterators
- PERF: maybe_convert_objects rethink.
- Avoid accessing private loc methods
- TYPING: Unreachable code
- pd.read_csv prefix parameter seems do not works
- Implement DataFrame.value_counts
- DOC: Error in pd.cut documentation example regarding IntervalIndex usage.
- DEPS: make a package for the ci/code_checks.sh
- Python not yet supported