When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- df.reset_index() fails if df.index.name is a tuple
- Pandas : to_csv() got an unexpected keyword argument
- Excel styles should default to using number format from display.precision option
- ENH: Multi-level join on multi-indexes
- MultiIndex.set_levels and empty levels
- BUG: Fix some PeriodIndex resampling issues
- BUG: fillna returns frame when inplace=True if fill values are specified as a dict
- ENH: pandas read_* wildcard #15904
- Slicing Datetime MultiIndex with string or datetime.date slices
- Support more styles for xlsxwriter
- Support resetting index with tuple name
- BUG:Pivot table drops column/index names=nan when dropna=false
- ENH 14194: add style option for hiding index and columns
- CLN: replace %s formatting syntax with .format
- .loc interprets slice as positional rather than label-based when setting
- HDFStore fails to store DataFrame with Categorical index, explicit columns and format='table'
- BUG: in ioctl(TIOCGWINSZ, winsize *), winsize is 'hhhh'
- SparseDataFrame.fillna() doesn't fill all NaNs
- Unary plus operator (Issue #16073)
- API: inference of unit64s are wrong