When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- ERR: need a better error message when trying to compare incompat types on merge
- read_csv arguments: can we have skipcols and userows?
- CLN/DEPR: html.border option -> display.html.border
- CI: fix coverage file location
- BUG/API: degenerate monotonic but not lexsorted MultiIndexes
- ERR: better error message for trying to concat non-pandas objects
- Rolling window endpoints inclusion
- MAINT: Enforce string type for where parameter
- jupyter notebook kernel crashes when doing groupby, having one row with NaN
- BUG: concat of MultiIndex with names passed
- CI: remove travis dedupe as enabled auto-cancellation
- Values with the same indexes as x,y from np.array and pd.DataFrame aren't equal.
- Return value of boolean datetime fields of NaT: False or NaN ?
- BUG: melt changes type of tz-aware columns
- COMPAT: NaT accessors
- PERF: cythonize groupby-rank
- skipna added to groupby numeric ops
- Bug: Timestamp removes timezone localization
- Fix scalar iloc
- BUG: replace of numeric by string / dtype coversion