When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
48 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- API: should Series.get be strictly label based or allow positional?
- MultiIndex with NaNs reported as non sorted
- BUG: get_level_values() on int level upcasts to Float64Index if needed
- Fix c build warnings #17634; remove several unused funcs
- ERR: better error message on non-sorted input with .truncate
- BUG: Gracefully handle all utf-8 characters in json urls GH17918
- BUG: fix dtype of all-NaN MultiIndex level
- All-Nan MultiIndex level has different dtype than all-NaN flat Index
- ENH: .pipe on Resampler
- DOC/BLD: upload doc build artefacts of PRs
- MultiIndex.get_leves_values() returns inconsistent Index if there are NaNs
- Functions that rely on hash tables are incorrect for complex numbers
- DOC: Improve truncate docstring (#17763)
- PERF: enable caching on expensive offsets
- Recognize timezoned labels when accessing dataframes.
- pivot_table not working as expected when having few types of values from groupby/count
- Fixed problem parsing float and int columns with bool_ and NaN values
- Add usage example to DataFrame.to_csv's doc
- pandas.read_ functions crashes on read from url with space characters