When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
804 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pandas
- BUG: pd.cut creates NaNs instead of expected bins for Timestamps. Behaviour is DIFFERENT for list and Series, with IntervalIndex and DatetimeIndex
- ENH: alleviate issues with inconsistent multi-level joining on a 0-column merge table
- ENH: Avoid casting to int64/uint64 for GroupBy.sum and others before calling cython functions
- PDEP-3: Small data visualization consolidation
- Unclear error statement printed when `python ./scripts/validate_docstrings.py --errors=PR02` is run
- BUG: Weird Behavior of astype(bool) for np.nan
- BUG: Rolling operations on groupby with apply behaves differently from looping the window.
- ENH: Add rolling.prod()
- BUG: `Series.replace` converts `np.nan` into `pd.NaT` implicitly
- ENH: allow `convert_css` in `Styler.to_latex` to parse css classes set with `set_td_classes` and `set_table_styles`
- Python not yet supported