When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xarray
- import_metadata==5.0.0 causes error when loading netcdf file
- Fix typing of backends
- Minor tests improvements
- Support of repr and deepcopy of recursive arrays
- New deep copy behavior in 2022.9.0 causes maximum recursion error
- Multiprocessing unable to pickle Dataset opened with open_mfdataset
- .sel return errors when using floats for no apparent reason
- Fix to_index(): return multiindex level as single index
- Duplicate values on unstack
- xarray allows several types for netcdf attributes. Is it expected ?
- Python not yet supported