When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xarray
- Added suppport for geotiff colormap() colorinterp to be loaded into attrs
- Plotting with 2d coordinates, error in transposed coordinate
- .sel method gives error with float32 values
- WIP: tutorial on merging datasets
- Support keyword API for `Dataset.drop`
- to_zarr(append_dim='dim0') doesn't need mode='a'
- In the contribution instructions, the py36.yml fails to set up
- More annotations in Dataset
- adding stack_all
- Clarify apply_ufunc error message (Issue #2078)
- Python not yet supported