When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xarray
- Type annotation guidelines
- Should Xarray stop doing automatic index-based alignment?
- Encoding error when saving netcdf
- Periodic Boundary Index
- don't apply `weighted`, `groupby`, etc. to `DataArray` without `dims`?
- Typing of abstract base classes
- Writing netcdf after running xarray.dataset.reindex to fill gaps in a time series fails due to memory allocation error
- Use sphinx-codeautolink in docs?
- Add sphinx-codeautolink extension to docs build
- Fix decorators in ipython code blocks in docs
- Python not yet supported