When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pygithub
- Add Support for Check Runs
- [Question] Getting a PR/issue comment's edit history details
- Add example for reading text from a file
- Add Mock option instead of calling the live API.
- OAuth access token Failure Errors are Masked
- How can I use ‘Client ID’ and ‘Client Secret’ of OAuth Apps to login
- Project card information in issue events
- get_issues unsuported operand
- Add support for deleting reactions
- search_issues does not expose draft status
- Python not yet supported