When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pipenv
- pipenv update --outdated | TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of '_Version' and 'str'
- Can't update Pipfile.lock (FileExistsError: [Errno 17])
- pipenv --support crashes | anaconda3-5.0.1 is not a python version
- Pipenv universally removes --no-deps option to pip installs when VCS Dependancies are used
- pipenv --three failed; pipenv --support failed
- Pipenv does not report failed installs of packages with HashErrors when editable VCS Dependencies is used.
- Installing unavailable package gives bad error and breaks state
- Adds info on env variables
- Doc: advanced.rst: Use "pytest" as the new recommended entrypoint for…
- Update vendored python-dotenv to fix doubles backslashes when loading .env file
- Python not yet supported