When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to warehouse
- Lost 2FA
- Option to install earliest versions possible
- Expose 'user' scoped API tokens in project security history?
- With token, 403 Invalid or non-existent authentication information
- 2fa disabling ask password
- "login" or dry-run validity check for tokens
- PEP 541: transfer ownership of abandonned `apischema`
- Increasing package size limit for apache-flink
- Claim abandoned project django-rest-scaffold
- Single-use API token to create new package
- Python not yet supported