When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
160 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytest
- fix codecov
- [automated] Update plugin list
- support running examples from source folder without copying them
- type hinting for request.param (such as SubRequest[MyType])
- Find useless filterwarnings ignores
- #8711: Handle disabled logging in 'caplog.set_level' and 'caplog.at_level'
- [RFE]: add possibility to report which one extension is reporting exact error or warning
- pygments themes are customizable
- Incorrect mixture of exit code and jUnit report when pytest.exit is called and a fixture teardown fails
- unittest.mock's patch.multiple being interpreted as fixtures
- Python not yet supported