When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
162 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytest
- Backport workflow: Use access token to run CI on PRs?
- Backport workflow: Extend to allow labeling open PRs
- Backport workflow: Add some feedback comments
- Refactor idmaker functions into class IdMaker
- fixtures: document FixtureDef's attributes
- doc/reference: don't document `pytest.__version__` under "Marks"
- rename importorskip to something that indicates it raises a exception and is not a marker
- followup for partial outcome matching
- adding a link to the Python logging page
- add tools for warning erroing and filtering to support different workflows
- Python not yet supported