When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
84 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytest
- Pytest classmethod fixtures with scope='class' no longer save class variables.
- pytester: set $HOME only in run methods?
- Have an option to implement new test result / outcome
- [WIP/RFC] pdb: handle capturing with fixtures only
- [WIP] ci: Azure split jobs into coverage/no-coverage
- Fixture parametrization overwrite each other.
- ci: Travis: allow to skip jobs without coverage
- doctest plugin runs when unwanted
- Do not monkeypatch logging.raiseExceptions?!
- makepyfile with a test method + inline_run makes assetion report unreadable
- Python not yet supported