When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
97 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytest
- flake8 failure for overload
- Fix self reference in function scoped fixtures
- [4.6] Publish GitHub release notes after deployment
- [BUG] filterwarnings don't support colon escaping in `pytest.ini`
- Gracefully handle HTTP errors from pastebin
- Pytest on python3.6-dbg aborts when passed `--durations` flag.
- Escape terminal escape sequences in output with test failures
- NumPy and SciPy are seeing segfaults with Pytest 5.1 and Python 3.5.6-dbg
- Fix TypeError when importing pytest on Python 3.5.0 and 3.5.1
- latest pytest crashes on import on python 3.5.0
- Python not yet supported