When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
85 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytest
- Use other fixtures as parameters for a fixture
- Recommended "results dashboard" solutions ?
- Warning about assert None from XFAIL tests
- Can plugins define custom ways to load fixtures?
- Question: How to parametrize test cases based on a global?
- report.nodeid is not proper in pytest_runtest_logreport() hook for setup/teardown
- deprecate python 2.7 and 3.4 support
- calling-fixtures-directly deprecation reports wrong module and fixture name
- 'ascii' codec can't encode characters - repr_locals
- exit code 2
- Python not yet supported