When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to trio
- Support spawning a process and making sure it doesn't leave any children behind
- [WIP] Generate pathlib.Path iterator methods
- clarified Nursery.start vs Nursery.start_soon
- Nursery.start_soon starts tasks in random order
- Generate async classmethods for pathlib.Path
- Proposal: make checkpoint_if_cancelled() sync-colored and rename it accordingly
- Refactor cancellation system to eagerly propagate effective state
- Should we merge the Stream and Channel interfaces?
- trio.Path.home raises "AttributeError: _flavour"
- notes on profiling Trio programs
- Python not yet supported