When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to trio
- Cancelled AsyncResources eat exceptions
- Add Task.eventual_parent_nursery introspection attribute
- In run_process moved deliver_cancel exception handling to the caller code
- Maybe use a more efficient wakeup mechanism
- Trio and PyCharm fighting over sys.excepthook
- Bump pytest-cov from 2.8.1 to 2.9.0
- [rfc] First attempt at "guest mode", for cohabitation with Qt etc.
- Add the concept of a scope variable (ScopeVar)
- In run_process, what should happen if the deliver_cancel function raises an exception?
- Raise deferred KeyboardInterrupt out of run() after cancelling all tasks
- Python not yet supported