When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
638 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cpython
- `os.path.splitext()` can split UNC drive on Windows
- gh-115258: Fix thread queue shutdown test
- gh-111307: Update design FAQ 'switch' entry
- importlib: PermissionError during startup if working directory isn't readable
- gh-115775: Use static analysis to estimate how many items a class dict can contain
- gh-104711: Add security warning to the CGIHTTPRequestHandler document
- gh-71052: Add test exclusions to support running the test suite on Android
- Add object.__copy__ and object.__deepcopy__ to simplify cooperative multiple inheritance
- gh-114099 - Add iOS testbed, plus Makefile target to invoke it.
- ``test_unparse`` raises a ``SyntaxWarning``
- Python not yet supported