When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cpython
- bpo-36681: remove duplicate test_regression_29220 function
- bpo-36682: rename duplicate functions
- bpo-36680: rename duplicate test_source_from_cache_path_like_arg function
- bpo-36683: rename duplicate function test_io_encoding to test_pyio_encoding
- bpo-28724: Add methodS send_fds, recv_fds to the socket module
- bpo-16079: Add the duplicate_meth_defs.py tool as a pre-commit check on Travis
- bpo-36679: rename duplicate test_class_getitem function
- bpo-36008: Doc update for 3.8 migration
- bpo-32424: Improve test coverage for xml.etree.ElementTree
- bpo-36673: Implement comment/PI parsing support for the TreeBuilder in ElementTree.
- Python not yet supported