When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cpython
- bpo-19696: Moved "test_pkgimport.py" to dir "test_importlib"
- bpo-37376: pprint support for SimpleNamespace
- bpo-37363: Add audit events for a range of modules
- bpo-37302: Add an "onerror" callback parameter to the tempfile.TemporaryDirectory member functions
- [3.7] bpo-37335: Add alias for ASCII encoding
- bpo-37353: Documentation - Updated note in parser.rst about backwards compatiblity
- bpo-37212: Preserve keyword argument order in unittest.mock.call and error messages
- bpo-20179: Convert the _overlapped module to the Argument Clinic
- bpo-37358: Use vectorcall for functools.partial
- bpo-37244: Increase robustness of test_resource_tracker
- Python not yet supported