When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
283 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cpython
- gh-96030: IsolatedAsyncioTestCase: don't create asyncio runner for skipped tests
- gh-95855: Better platform triplet detection code
- Functional tests for argument clinic
- [WASI] getpath.py does not handle "Capabilities insufficient" (ENOTCAPABLE)
- urljoin works incorrectly for two path-relative URLs involving . and ..
- IsolatedAsyncioTestCase `__del__` could be dangerous
- test_multiprocessing_forkserver.py, test_multiprocessing_fork.py and test_multiprocessing_spawn.py gives tracebacks
- Compiler warnings in main / 3.11
- "Coroutines and Tasks" page does not appear to be clear about what `asyncio.create_task` does
- [docs] Improve dataclasses.MISSING description.
- Python not yet supported