When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
607 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cpython
- Subtracting one datetime from another provides a wrong timedelta if daylight savings change happens between them
- traceback.walk_stack(None) does not behave the same as traceback.walk_stack(inspect.currentframe())
- unittest: tearDown is not called if asyncSetUp fails
- Avoid extraneous copy when `_recv`ing bytes through pipes in multiprocessing "connections"
- multiprocessing.Pool gets stuck indefinitely when the child process is killed manually
- TimeoutError not raised by 'timeout' context manager when "side errors" occur
- Close sub-generators even if top level generator was asynchronous.
- urljoin works incorrectly for two path-relative URLs involving . and ..
- IsolatedAsyncioTestCase `__del__` could be dangerous
- test_multiprocessing_forkserver.py, test_multiprocessing_fork.py and test_multiprocessing_spawn.py gives tracebacks
- Python not yet supported