When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mypy
- Fix typo
- test(No return rule): add test - looping over generator case
- Protocols are not recognised as such if declared together with Generic[T]
- Error codes in # type: ignore don't suppress related notes
- Make mypy more positive
- Add flag to list all supported error codes
- --fast-exit enabled by default
- Check for return type of overload implementation is too strict?
- Plugins and overloads don't interact well
- Be more careful about what type ignore comments are accepted
- Python not yet supported