When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
83 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mypy
- (🎁) Perform 'union math' on non overloaded calls
- Better documentation for the HTML report
- Mypy now treats classes with `__getitem__` as iterable
- Wrong type narrowing when using type without an argument in isinstance call
- Overlapping overloads in second-order functions cause returned value to be Any
- Incorrect "Type application has too few types"
- `isinstance` doesn't narrow when using union
- Union TypeVar Inference Rather Than Most Recent Ancestor
- :bug: Methods converted to `staticmethod`s using a decorator not treated as `staticmethod`s
- Inconsistent behavior when narrowing bounded generics.
- Python not yet supported