When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fairseq
- use src_lengths from net_input if possible if src_tokens in the input
- Implemented "Knowledge Distillation with Translation" and "Factorized Embeddings"
- Refactor S2ST
- An error while training simultaneous translation model (transformer_monotonic_vaswani_wmt_en_de_big)
- Is there an example for fairseq-generate with a pretrained language model ?
- how to do fair-generate on two GPU separately?
- Help with creating a matrix of features
- Regarding the size of RoBERTa's training data in terms of tokens
- How to use fairseq to implement two models to train together？
- Help with replicating the results for Hubert Pretraining
- Python not yet supported