When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to fairseq
- Request for release of XLS-R LID model checkpoint
- Add functionality for logging to Comet
- Distributed data parallel evaluation format
- Misalignments in IWSLT14.TEDX.dev2012.de-en.de
- FileExistsError: data-bin/iwslt14.tokenized.de-en/dict.de.txt
- how to load preprocessd file?
- Is it possible to support "on the fly data transforms"?
- please add a function similar to transformers model.generate(num_beams=10,num_return_sequences=10)
- Evaluation Error: TypeError: forward() missing 1 required positional argument: 'prev_output_tokens'
- Initialize linear weights before softmax in MLM
- Python not yet supported