When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
233 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- torch.median returns the floor when the median value lies between two elements.
- [JIT] device of tensor recorded wrong
- [CI] FAIL: test_n_threads (__main__.TestOpenMP_ParallelFor)
- [android] Add libtorch headers to pytorch_android aar
- iOS predict got different result in simulator and device
- DISABLED test_handle_send_exceptions (__main__.TensorPipeAgentRpcTestWithSpawn)
- pytest suppresses stderr from Python startup by default
- Fix weight quantization in RNNs
- [REBASE] add dtype checks for scatter/gather family of functions.
- Upgrade lint.
- C++ not yet supported