When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
396 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Error in generating TorchScript: torch.jit.trace: 'Conv2dBottleneck' object has no attribute 'baseline_flops'
- Unable to pip install PyTorch on M1 Mac - Errors
- torch.tensordot doesn't throw a runtime error when input & out= tensors are on different devices
- log_softmax(x) != x - logsumexp(x)
- [Pytorch Edge] Hoist conv packed params for functions besides forward
- [WIP][ONNX] Extend support for args/kwargs in optional inputs API
- [WIP][ONNX] Add support for max_unpool op in export
- Updated the tech docs to be consistent with other two descriptions
- [fx splitter][fx net_min] Move Splitter, Minimizer and necessary deps to OSS
- [FX] Make arg normalization a method on Node and not a pass (also augment tests to be exhaustive)
- C++ not yet supported