When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
85 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Use allgatherv for sparse allreduce
- handle exit from init method
- [jit] Give functions qualified names
- Remove tensor_data() call sites in torch/csrc/autograd and torch/csrc/cuda
- cpp extensions should use full schema string
- [JIT] Load original SourceRanges on import
- test/onnx/test_pytorch_onnx_caffe2.py is not feeling well, especially with constant folding turned on
- Add a bitwise NOT operator for integer and Boolean types (CPU).
- legacy Tensor.new for alternative layouts is broken
- C++ not yet supported