Tensors and Dynamic neural networks in Python with strong GPU acceleration
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
773 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Incorrect sparse dimensions from a product of zero-sized hybrid COO tensors
- Exception thrown when running Migration guide example for jacrev: AttributeError: 'nn.Module' object has no attribute 'dtype'
- Undeclared `CUBLAS_GEMM_DEFAULT_TENSOR_OP` with ROCm backend
- torch.onnx.export support sparse tensor format
- transposed 2d copy bfloat16 support
- where is the engine_layer_visualize.py,isn't removed?
- [bug] Internal assert failed when using pyro
- How do I get the original object wrapped by the torch.fx.proxy class？
- sparse_csr_tensor matmul wrong output in bfloat16
- [FSDP] test model.eval() + keep_low_precision_grads
- C++ not yet supported