When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Allow converting char tensor to numpy; add [fi]info.min
- [distributed] NCCL dist.barrier doesn't respect default device
- error: unknown type name 'mkldnn_shuffle_desc_t'
- PyTorch 1.0 fails to build with fbgemm enabled
- v1.0.0 nn.utils.weight_norm seems to nullify gradients of unrelated parameters if wrapped in DataParallel
- Error when using pytorch1.0 built from src
- caffe2/predictor missing from libtorch
- The number zero (0) looks like a lowercase "o" in some places in the docs
- multi-dim standard deviation for CUDA.
- C++ not yet supported