When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Hook up non_differentiability in derivatives.yaml when no autograd function is generated.
- nn.linear module weight initialization fix
- Pytorch conda package loads system libcudart instead of cudatoolkit's
- Different behavior when trace model.
- [pytorch] Fix several perma-failing dict/list trace input tests.
- [WIP; ignore] test devtoolset change
- Propagate Quantization parameters for quant nodes
- failed to load model which is saved as text format(pickle_protocol=0) instead of binary format
- [CUDA] torch::stack / torch::cat fails on a single element
- Use `fbgemm` for quantize/dequantize ops
- C++ not yet supported