When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
247 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- [quant] Quantized AdaptivePool3d is much slower for ChannelsLast3d.
- [del] repeat
- custom function too slow, how to be as fast as native?
- Build failed on Raspberry Pi: fatal error: gloo/algorithm.h: No such file or directory
- Missing API reference for SWALR and AveragedModel
- Unexpected gradient behavior for F.interpolate or upsample
- [caffe2] Fix the timeout (stuck) issues of dedup SparseAdagrad C2 kernel
- align qlinear benchmark to linear benchmark
- [ONNX] Add support for scalar src in torch.scatter ONNX export.
- [Do not land] Operator whitelist detection
- C++ not yet supported