When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
168 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Illegal instruction : 4
- Get "RuntimeError: CUDA error: device-side assert triggered"
- [iOS] update fastlane to use Scanfile
- [iOS] add an unit test target to XCode
- Add overload name to JIT prim operators, version 2
- DISABLED test_async_grad_guard_with_grad (jit.test_async.TestAsync)
- Add hash and equality operators for WorkerInfo
- Reformatting module class.
- Add LiteModule java class for lite interpreter.
- [WIP] Turn off scalar_check for _th_normal.
- C++ not yet supported