When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
195 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Returning Variables sharing storage with other Variables that require grad is not supported in Python functions. Please submit a feature request if you hit this error.
- Should I expect a performance difference between jit and native c++ models?
- [Don't Merge] Build 1.4.0 docs
- Bug fix of norm minimization for dev mode
- [C2] Introduce extra_info force CPU tags for auto-generated iteration counter blobs
- [RPC Reliability] Implemented retries for RPCs with exponential backoff
- [ROCm] Enable Bfloat16 type for activation and batch-norm
- No __rsub__ methods type stub on torch.Tensor
- Fix wrong typing (torch/nn/parameter.pyi)
- Logical AND and OR for Tensors in C++ API.
- C++ not yet supported