When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
420 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- torch.sum() returns different result on different device
- INTERNAL_ASSERT failed
- Expose the .pt model file path during TorchScript custom class Serialization/Deserialization
- Does not progress while training by using multi NVIDIA V100 GPUs
- Exporting the operator relu6 to ONNX opset version 11 is not supported. Please feel free to request support or submit a pull request on PyTorch GitHub.
- pytorch_linux_backward_compatibility_check_test is flaky
- test_old_models_bc is flaky
- torch::jit::script::Module does not upload all model tensors to cuda device in torch 1.9
- M1 Mac: `torch.dot()` returns unexpeted values for tensors of `torch.float32`
- [CI] move distributed and RPC tests into its own CI jobs.
- C++ not yet supported