When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
294 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- einsum ignore transpose(.t) when input matrix dimension is big?
- Raise a TypeError when nn.Module.train parameter misuse.
- torch.abs() not working for sparse tensor
- How to define a new data type in native_functions.yaml?
- negative second argument in `torch.eye` is ignored
- why the scales in quantization are floats not in the format of m/2^n
- Memory leak when creating new tensors inside nn.DataParallel on multiple GPUs
- FX: Issue with handling infinity
- "Unconvertible NCCL type" with DataParallel and complex tensor
- C++ not yet supported