When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
588 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- add mul_ function for sparse Tensor, mul_(dense, sparse) -> sparse
- Port `normal` to structured kernel
- subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['cmake', '--build', '.', '--target', 'install', '--config', 'Release', '--', '-j', '32']' returned non-zero exit status 1.
- `out=` variant for `conj` unary operator
- Runtime Error when multipling complex32 with float32
- gen_backend_stubs.py: fix typo for supported_autograd
- Protocol buffers library mismatch.
- RuntimeError: Global alloc not supported yet in TorchScript
- need to check manual_cpp_binding in gen_backend_stubs.py
- Move trt plugin to caffe2
- C++ not yet supported