When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
588 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- `torch.combinations(tensor, r)` should not fail when r=0
- Meta definition of normal_ doesn't allow std equal 0
- [performance] a profiler util to show a rough break-down of the types of ops used by a model
- with the same environment ,pytorch 1.8 worked but 1.10 can't work
- Inconsistent behavior of cosine_similarity between fp16 and fp32 inputs
- Port `index.Tensor` to structured kernels.
- Tracker: Jiterator improvements
- [RFC] Support MemoryView for Tensors
- [Static Runtime] [Rework of D32780415] Move implementation details from impl.h into internal.h
- [JIT][Symbolic Shape Analysis] expose op shape functions
- C++ not yet supported