When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
729 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Introduce SDP op to BT fastpath
- libtorch malloc cause coredump
- Adding Levenberg-marquardt optimizer in PyTorch
- Tensorboard image summary speedup
- Add a new argument `check_inf=True` (by default) or check_pos_inf / check_neg_inf to anomaly mode
- ProcessGroupNCCL work.wait() timeout not respected even for NCCL_BLOCKING_WAIT
- `Frozen` module for transfer learning.
- Pytorch build error with `c++: error: unrecognized command-line option ‘-fcolor-diagnostics’`
- Build and Run QNNPACK on X86
- Cdist backward dependent on compute_mode
- C++ not yet supported