When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
894 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch
- Missing header file
- [TorchTidy] Check if `set_to_none` would change optimizer semantics.
- quantization: unexpected casting of tensor min and max to int in histogram observer
- [Bug] Circular Import
- Build from source failed on MacOS 10.6 with CUDA 10.1
- How to export a simple model using List.__contains__ to ONNX
- BCELoss results in autocast CUDA warning
- test_profiler_experimental_tree_cuda_detailed is too unstable, and as its CUDA only difficult to regen
- Inconsistency between index_select and __get_item__
- [Discussion] Add custom device
- Python not yet supported