When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pytorch-lightning
- Split `Precision.init_context` into `Precision.tensor_init_context` and `Precision.module_init_context`
- New cache
- Set grads to None only once at the beginning of `Trainer.validate/test/predict`
- There's no base.txt in requirements/app dir
- use new `update_called` from metrics
- ci: limit max parallel runs for TPU
- ci: extend labeling for PRs by change
- Should the model's grads be cleared before entering the validation loop?
- update the defaults in `requirements.txt`
- Forbid init_module on-device instantiation with bnb ignored modules
- Python not yet supported