When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to qutebrowser
- bind and aliases don't work after ;;
- Wikipedia multiple menu elements can't be hinted
- Viewing pdfs inline fails on Arch Linux because the system's pdf.js file is now called "pdf.mjs"
- Expanding information for --username-target secret [no-code-PR]
- Shift key not working for key bindings
- Check for pdf.js and pdf.mjs in qutebrowser/browser/pdfjs.py
- Buggy zooming
- Files written to standard XDG dirs even when run in a basedir
- Devtools `Ctrl+Shift+C` binding does not work
- Passing percent-encoded URLs to qutebrowser (from extract_url)
- Python not yet supported