When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to radare2
- Add s110 to list of OS
- Fix x86.nz assembler for the rip-relative LEA ##asm
- Mark pf z strings that overflow into unallocated memory with "ovf"
- RFE: improve ascii-art stackframe printer
- Use aap in aaa
- Gadgets on
- Do not show "CODE XREF ..." if reflines are shown (by default)
- t key instead of tab key is supported in Disassembly panel ##panels
- Incorrect switch table sizes
- C not yet supported