When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1294 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- "Dangerous query method" warning is triggered by ActiveRecord::Sanitization methods
- ActiveStorage: failing image analyzer test
- Add fragment view rendering using Websocket (e.g. LiveView)
- Add actionable error for ActionMailbox Install step
- Abort assets precompilation if yarn install fails
- ActiveSupport::Dependencies.constantize("User") result in a endless loop in Arch Linux (wait IO?)
- Plucking associated data from an enum column returns nil
- Combining .count with .group and ordering by :count generates invalid SQL in 5.2.3
- time_zone_options_for_select: Priority Regexp Fails Unless #=~ is Defined on Zone Class
- `ActiveJob` `exception_executions` may cause incorrect / unexpected retry behavior during upgrade