When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
994 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- [5.1.0.rc2] counter_cache on belongs_to on same table doubles
- Remove useless test case
- ActiveSupport::MessageEncryptor fails in 5.0.2 with undefined method `call' for nil:NilClass Did you mean? caller org/jruby/RubyMarshal.java:145:in `load'
- Set consistent typecast ENV["VERBOSE"]
- PostgreSQL 10 does not convert `CURRENT_DATE` into `('now'::text)::date`
- counter_cache call count(*) with custom column name
- Setting datetime inside Time#use_zone does not work
- Honour content type headers when assigning content type in head, instead of always trying to determine it. Fixes #28850
- Remove checks for Enumerator#size method
- Enable query cache on all connection pools
- Skip query cache for in_batches and friends
- Move ActionController::TestCase to its own gem
- Support string Content-Type key for head
- PostgreSQL 10 converts unknown type to text type
- [ActiveRecord] `includes` ignored when using `update_all`
- fix docs for show_detailed_exceptions?
- Tell users where to put time zone aware types changes
- feat(ActiveRecord::Relation) support Sets in `where` values
- 5-1-stable: `cache_key` respects the limit in a relation even if a relation is not loaded
- [ActionCable] client same use subscribe to same room repeatedly.