When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1236 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Use latest record in transaction callbacks
- A SystemStackError caused by ActiveModel::Validations::AcceptanceValidator
- add_timestamps works on ActiveRecord::Migration[4.2], but not in 5.0 or 5.1
- parsed_body not working as expected for controller tests
- fix for unscoping a default scope with array conditions
- fixes unscope where with a grouped right-hand side
- NameError:`undefined method` build_attributes for class#Class:Haml::Compiler after updating Rails.
- rails test directory param is ignored when running tests
- Fix acceptance validator module inclusion leak
- 5-2-stable CI GEM=ar:postgresql with Ruby2.5.1 has been failing