When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
950 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- simple_format bug with input like "a <) b"
- postgresql view join table & has_and_belongs_to_many_association, how to skip callbacks
- Rails 5.1.4 Belongs_to validation
- nested _destroy will call before/after_destroy callbacks with model attributes updated
- Unable to access main_app secrets from Rails engine initializer
- Generator CLI allows naming columns with forbidden characters
- RedisCacheStore - Fix Default Error Handler
- ActiveRecord calling save on a parent with accepts_nested_attributes_for with before_destroy on child model can raise error
- Do not enable disabled elements for XHR redirects
- Use weak references in descendants tracker