When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1401 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Common Table Expression support added "out-of-the-box"
- Add reflected association methods to relations
- Add exclude option to truncate in activesupport
- Allow sneaky params to be enabled via an option
- Unscope does not work with OR operator and Stringified scopes
- Saving with touch set to false updates parent updated_at field, is this the expected behavior?
- Add missing parameter to ActionMailbox conductor
- API scaffold generator doesn't reference jbuilder partials correctly when namespaced
- [WIP] Fix many ruby 2.7 warnings for the 6.0 stable branch
- Fix interleaved logging line when using parallel tests: