When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1420 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- ActiveRecord preload association queries
- form_with's ability to set enctype="multipart/form-data" is contradicting with its documentation
- [ImgBot] Optimize images
- Write RichText#body column as plain-text
- Reiterate the SQL injection warning in find_by_sql API doc
- StrongParameters#permit has inconsistent behavior with numeric-looking keys
- ActiveRecord incorrectly serializes input for PG's binary arrays
- Condition to skip cache.fetch saving
- Counting has_many associations with extra clauses gives wrong resuls since Rails 6.1
- Populate ARGV with Rails::Command.invoke args