When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1050 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Add note for flash values
- Writing a link_to method in helper and a URL with request parameter under certain "if else" statement crashes Rails sever with Abort trap: 6
- Raises exception when respond_to called multiple times in incompatible way
- [Documentation] Mention default HTTP headers in Rails 3.2 to 4.0 upgrade guide
- Flash inconsistencies between redirect_to & render
- Add :allow_nil option to delegate_missing_to
- In after_touch, incorrect saved_changes
- In controller rescued error is shown if `rescue` clause raises
- Fix guide layout #33406
- Allow subclasses to redefine autosave callbacks for associated records