When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
941 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Find doesn't work in thread
- Simplify query in column_definitions() for Postgres
- Remove unused parameter `instance`
- add missing comment out [ci skip]
- Only assume kwargs if one hash is passed to process/get etc.
- Add examples for behaviour about redirection with and without options
- eager_load with duplicate object in multiple relations
- update CREATE TABLE statements generated by `sqlite3` command
- Remove unused argument `formats`
- `find_templates` should be able to handle 5 arguments
- New minitest 'assert false' message
- Allocation free Integer#to_s
- "no implicit conversion of ActiveSupport::SafeBuffer into Array" if render simple_fields_for in trailblazer cell
- Add Duration#before and #after as aliases for #ago and #since
- rewhere does not overwrite the existing condition on preloaded relations
- Reset `through_proxy` when `through_record` is destroyed
- redirect behavior change with path: not documented
- Guides: Rails Internationalization (I18n) API - 4.2 Pluralization - broken link
- Should test counting a null-containing column
- ActionMailer, incorrect param value of message attachment part