When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1432 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- [ci skip] Add Mobility Action Text to the guides
- Address ActionView::Template::Error at CI
- Fix invalid durations with ActiveJob deserialization
- [ci skip] Add Action Text guide to the navigation
- Stringify keys of `other` hash when performing a merge
- references/belongs_to method create a column as integer when migration version is 6.0 even if we use PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Missing zeitwerk synchronization in rails 7.0.1 and ruby 3.1.0
- Display invalid value in error
- StiPreload implementation from Rails Guides results in uninitialized constant errors on Rails 7
- ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [GET] "/assets/application.js....)