When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
984 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Rails-ujs: Info about stoppable events
- Document CORS configuration for direct uploads
- #<ArgumentError: A copy of Frame2::Message::Sender has been removed from the module tree but is still active!>
- Postresql index with type casting using CAST AS is non-rollbackable
- Setting action_dispatch.default_headers in a file initializer does not work
- `bundle exec rails test` fails if BUNDLE_PATH is set
- Make the master.key file private upon generation?
- ActiveRecord enums querying acts strange with MySQL
- redirect_to not working in Safari, Firefox and Chrome Incognito Mode
- Make JS views rendered work with content security policy