When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
943 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Don't wrap parameters if query parameter exists
- Select form helper handles selected option incorrectly
- Yarn assets paths aren't compiled properly for production
- Fix to scoping is correctly restored
- Ensure that using correct alias tracker
- Getting started mislead
- ActiveRecord::AssociationTypeMismatch on associations through STI
- Remove unnecessary `tap` call on `ActionDispatch::MiddlewareStack.new`
- Add purpose to cookies
- Eager load controller actions to reduce response time of the first request
- after_create_commit and after_update_commit alias don't always run when next to each other
- Extract `build_scope` and `predicate_builder` in `Reflection`
- Extract `ordered_relation` in `FinderMethods`
- Fix a problem when re-defining has_many :through associations
- Calling `follow_redirect!` does not reset the `html_document`:
- Fix system test generator option to be consistent
- actioncable reconnect same connection and resend same actions again.
- `ActionDispatch::DebugExceptions` won't show an exception if it itself throws an exception
- Ensure `false` is preserved in attr serialization