When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1412 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Allow utc_to_local_returns_utc_offset_times to be set in new_framework_defaults_6_1.rb
- Update the Rails mailing list URLs to new discuss discourse URL
- Mailer previews with extract_css: false in webpacker
- Deprecate rendering templates with . in the name
- Avoid ActionView rendering instrumentation indirection
- update habtm docs to note that optional: true is always set for both sides
- Include ActionText helpers after ActionView has loaded
- Add support for ActiveStorage expiring URLs
- Active Storage :local Connection::reset
- Rails 6: When placing node_modules outside the project dir, rails command doesn't start - complains about wrong module versions