When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1378 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Rails 7.1: query_constraints: causes relation to not be loaded.
- Eager loading bug with inverse_of and the same model in the query twice
- `#set_callback` does not support `:on` option
- Fix [#50260] Support `:on` option in `#set_callback`
- Make isolated engines aware of ActiveRecord::Base table name prefix
- Add actionview deprecation to 7.2 release note [skip ci]
- Global Rails Engines issue using `isolate_namespace` not respecting ActiveRecord table name prefix
- Loss of context for self when using node.js
- Fixed getting context for nuxt 3.7+ in conjunction with vite
- Rails 7.1 attached image raises error because "Cannot get a signed_id for a new record" in image_tag