When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1444 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- PG::UniqueViolation: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "index_action_text_rich_texts_uniqueness"
- Validate encrypted message format in Active Record Encryption
- NoMethodError: undefined method `prepend' for :Array
- Add hints on how to deal with values of new fields
- self-referential models sometimes have wrong inverse-of-related object references when first created
- Add negative scopes to delegated types
- Use the native `Class#descendants` if available
- Rails standardized error reporting interface
- Don't include primary key into current scope when creating new records
- Suggestion of improvement for the getting started guide