When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1349 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- SQL error because has_many :through a scoped association only partially applies the conditions. The scope uses #merge.
- Need a public method for migrating database in tests
- Misleading deprecation warning when referencing ActionController::Base
- Documentation on Breaking Change of ActionView::Template::Handlers::ERB call method.
- rails_blob_path disregards `disposition: :inline` option
- fix order() to handle complex subqueries
- Empty array interpolation issue
- Rails upgrade to 4.2.1 raise error type "public.hstore" does not exist
- Active Storage direct upload to disk fails when faced with blank content type due to unknown file type.
- has_one doesn't generate an [association]_id method and every other association type does