When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1406 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Need a public method for migrating database in tests
- Misleading deprecation warning when referencing ActionController::Base
- fix order() to handle complex subqueries
- has_one doesn't generate an [association]_id method and every other association type does
- Hook up the new frameworks with Actionable Error
- Add values_at attribute method for active_record
- Eager load order bug
- Raise error when not available option in :only and :except options for resource routing
- Add ActiveRecord::Base.current_environment method
- Allow include_blank: false on required select #31083