When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1410 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Rails test command on Windows runs all tests in a file instead of just the test specified by a line number
- Prevent `has_one` `build_association` from `touch` parent record if the record isn't committed
- Calling build_association twice with touch: true triggers a touch
- ActiveSupport::TimeWithZone#advance raises error when invoked with ActiveSupport::Duration#parts. Regression in 5.1.x and 5.2.x
- Migration on Mariadb: text column default value reads back with extra quotes
- nested field and uniqueness
- Allow relations with different SQL comments in the `or` method
- Adds 'References' to migrations guide and adds 'index' column modifier documentation [ci skip]
- Please make it clear whether Rails.ajax is for internal use only
- quoted_date has an hour window of failure for timestamp with timezone