When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
1410 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rails
- Using `select("DISTINCT ON (something) *").update_all` updates all records, not just distinct ones
- Session cookie read should not cause the session cookie to be output
- Active Record locks connections to threads that checked them out
- Avoid unnecessary query on empty *_ids assignment
- 6.0 Regression: can't start 2 apps from the same config anymore, undefined method delete for nil
- ActiveStorage `has_one_attached` not purging attachments
- [Documentation] no migration notice on legacy npm repository
- Attaching an ActiveStorage blob in a model callback creates a SystemStackError
- Action Text doesn't save attached files
- Rails 6 regression in after_rollback callback not called for new records