When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to webpacker
- Use default setting in browserslistrc
- Not there looking for content `url()` for `css` files from packages that are in `node_modules`
- Nested dependancies not loaded
- Fix env_prefix consitency between Ruby and JS
- Remove deprecated option of resolve-url-loader and make code correct to be executed before "css" instead of "sass"
- Circular dependency check should be bundled with Webpacker?
- Revert "Remove context from file loader (#1914)"
- Compiling takes ~50s in development
- postcss config cascading isn't working
- [BUG] Add resolved paths to app-code babel compile