When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rainloop-webmail
- [Feature request] Unread messages always on top
- RainLoop\Exceptions\ClientException: AuthError
- plugin unsplash-bg-updater
- disable toolbar of ckeditor
- Twitter login "Query parameters are not allowed"
- Sending emails failed, authentication error
- plugin hmail-alias integration
- Autodelete of mails in trash bin after x days
- Add email address on OpenLiteSpeed Server
- dovecot_ident like roundcube
- PHP not yet supported