When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to raylib
- [raudio] No sound since 4.2.0
- Added rudimentary SVG support.
- [audio] Audio examples don't work when compiled with the latest version of Emscripten
- [shapes] `DrawLineBezier*()` functions redesign
- [build] `rcore` module does not compile under linux with `-std=c99` *without* `-D_GNU_SOURCE`
- Switch to glBlendFuncSeparate() to fix alpha blending issue with FBO
- [audio] Memory/state corruption in the `audio_module_playing` example (regression)
- [build] `raylib-4.2.0_win32_mingw-w64.zip` missing libs
- [core] Mouse orientation not working on FPS camera examples in `PLATFORM_RPI` or `PLATFORM_DRM`
- [core] Mouse panning and rotation not working in `PLATFORM_RPI` and `PLATFORM_DRM`
- C not yet supported