When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to realm-cocoa
- Update Sync.swift docs with deprecation warning.
- Optional Date synchronizes to 1970-01-01 00:00:08 +0000 instead of nil
- Warnings doesn't render for Swift docs (as it does for ObjC)
- Debug configuration will not build through Carthage
- Use new async open functionality
- Realm in app groups.
- Deprecate isPartial in the sync configuration and update docs
- Typo in Results.swift
- fix a typo in the api usage.
- Creating a realm instance fails with a cannot allocate error even when there is more than enough memory
- Objective-C not yet supported