When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to realm-java
- Application crashing after version upgrade (migration) - problem with decryption
- nativeGetSharedRealm crash
- Add support for new async open (speed up initial download)
- PermissionManager.getPermissions() returns wrong result
- Fatal signal SI_TKILL 'NativeCreateNewObjectWithLongPrimaryKey' error
- A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 2, fault addr 0x34623944 in tid 30824
- Migration is required when a new Class has been added
- : Fatal signal 7 (SIGBUS), code 2, fault addr 0x926d20c8 in tid 4686
- Add support for NDK18
- IllegalStateException: Realm access from incorrect thread. Realm objects can only be accessed on the thread they were created.
- Java not yet supported