When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swiftlint
- Xcode 11 install via SPM won't compile because of SourceKitten
- Detect triple slashes (`///`) in `mark` rule
- Rule Request: prefer_methods_to_readonly_properties
- fixed `vertical_whitespace_between_cases` rule containing strings
- What is the behaviour of a period character when inside a regex of a custom rule?
- file_types_order: false positive with multiple classes in the same file
- Cleanup examples for cyclomatic complexity
- Add optional support for Missing Import Result
- Document nested configuration merge rules
- Don't trigger `explicit_type_interface` on if case statements
- Swift not yet supported