When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
27 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swiftlint
- Rule Request: [ValidDocs] (bring it back)
- swiftlint_version is always enforced
- Rule Request: [GuardIfSwitchReturnOnSameLine]
- Fix bug where nested configuration excluded files are ignored
- Fileprivate constants should be excluded by the `identifier_name` rule.
- Fix false positives on no_grouping_extension rule when using where clause
- WIP - Custom threshold rule
- Add more configuration options to OpeningBrace
- Rule Request: Disallow `NSApp.activate(ignoringOtherApps: true)` in `applicationDidFinishLaunching`
- False positive in rule explicit_type_interface with allowRedundancy
- Swift not yet supported