Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, Streams, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- [QUESTION]How to understand the network communication function of redis through the source code of redis
- [QUESTION] master_repl_offset increased without write operations
- [QUESTION]哨兵通信命令 subscribe sentinel:hello 命令执行时间过长
- [BUG] 'EVAL does not leak in the Lua stack' (scripting.tcl) seems to be a flakey test
- Some potential error handling bugs
- [QUESTION] Potential problem for transaction in cluster
- issues with `multi_shard` request policy
- [NEW] Extended ASK/ASKING protocol to include a cookie/epoch value
- Config redis <redis.conf>
- [BUG] 03-failover-loop.tcl failed with connection abort
- C not yet supported