When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to render_async
- Add delay before performing async call
- render_async issues with container_id and turbolinks : not reloading or JS not firing on new visit depending on configuration
- Content flashes on page revisit even with Turbolinks enabled
- Feature idea: Render async with ActiveJob & ActionCable
- Stop polling based on the response
- Nested async templates - JS not firing/loading
- Idea: only make request if element is visible
- alternative caching strategy
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later